Monday, October 2, 2017

PSU Football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was finally able to go to my first PSU football game on Saturday! I had been working 30+ hours a week, while attending classes and club meetings full time and I had to work football Saturdays. I finally got fed up with it and quit my job, which lifted so much weight off my shoulders. The first game I was able to go to was this past Saturday, against Indiana. It was so much fun! My friend Emily and I walked around the tailgates and met up with my friend Annie from high school (pic 1). We later ran into my aunt's roommate from when she went to Penn State, and her family, which are close friends of my family (pic 2)! It was so nice to see them and they fed us a lot of food.😋 Later, we went into the stadium and got seats in the fifth row near the goal post which had such a good view. The game was insane, 7 points in 14 seconds!!! I loved being with my friends and they were so helpful, teaching me the cheers and getting me pumped for the game. I had such a great time and I can't wait for my next game! We are!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Michigan Still Sucks

The Michigan game was such an awesome experience! I spent the day tailgating with friends and we lined up for a random gate only to find out...