Sunday, October 22, 2017

Bellisario

On Friday, October 20, the amazing man who gave $30 million to the College of Communications visited campus for a special ceremony thanking him for his donation. I had the opportunity to greet him and his family as the go off the bus and meet and thank him later in the day. I also had a surprise: his daughter, one of my favorite actresses, came to State College and I got to meet her and get pictures with her! I'm so happy that I was involved in this event and got to experience this! Every day I become more amazed at all of the opportunities Penn State has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Michigan Still Sucks

The Michigan game was such an awesome experience! I spent the day tailgating with friends and we lined up for a random gate only to find out...